My week on holiday is almost over and there are a few things that I feel I have come to learn/relearn:
1. Don’t hold on to old interests. People change and that’s okay.
2. The only thing you’ll regret at the end of the day is saying no to an adventurous opportunity with friends.
3. Meet new people, and don’t be afraid to show them your true self.
4. Try to wake up early when you can and drink a full glass of water before doing anything else.
5. Junk is good, but will always make you feel bad in due time.
6. Fill in empty gaps in your day with good reads, and good tunes.
7. Let loose, relax, and learn to be comfortable with yourself. Most people around you are just as self conscious as you are so try to radiate comfort.
8. Hug as many people as you can.
“If you are depressed, you are living in the past. If you are anxious, you are living in the future. If you are at peace, you are living in the present.”