It’s one in the morning so technically these were things that I learned yesterday, they were all too good to me so I must share. I hope you can take away bits of greatness from these huge bits that have blessed my life tremendously today. Enjoy! & as always God is too good!!
- Acts 9:15-19 reads this.. “But the Lord said to him, “Go for he is a chosen instrument of mine to carry my name before the Gentiles and kings and the children of Israel. For I will show him how much he must suffer for the sake of my name.” So Ananias departed and entered the house. And laying his hands on hime he said, “Brother Saul, the Lord Jesus who appeared to you on the road by which you came has sent me so that you may regain your sight and be filled with the Holy Spirit.” And immediately something like scales fell from his eyes, and he regained his sight. Then he rose and was baptized; and taking food he was strengthened.
- Saul was wrecked before Ananias was sent by the Lord to go and bring blessings into his life again. I am so wrecked, and I need to learn to entrust my brothers and mostly sisters right now. I could be Saul, and I need an Ananias to come into my life and help me find direction again. (it is when you are not in the problem that you are able to understand and see all sides of the problem better.)
- “Love never fails” (1 Corinthians 13:8) If you minister out of love you can never be considered a failure. (PDC)
- “A man is a fool to trust himself! But those who use God’s wisdom are safe.” Proverbs 28:26
- It takes more than enthusiasm to start a church. (PDC)
- “Get good advice and you will succeed.” Proverbs 20:18
- It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners.” Mark 2:17 – Make this your mission!!
- Most people can’t hear until they’ve been heard first.